All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionDriven by methodological success in identifying reliable lineage markers, regulatory T cells have quickly been recognized as the most numerous subset of immune regulators in the body with critical functions in a wide array of immune responses. In Regulatory T Cells: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field to offer a collection of current techniques to advance the study of regulatory T cells, including the use of the IL-2 receptor alpha chain and other markers, as well as the more recently desirable use of the transcription factor FoxP3. Divided into three sections, the book covers, in equal measure, in vitro, in vivo, and human studies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include brief introductions to their respective subjects, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn methodological pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Regulatory T Cells: Methods and Protocols distills the most vital current techniques through several years of optimization and standardization in order to allow reliable and reproducible use by both young and experienced cellular and molecular immulogists.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 707
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1610 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAdrian Liston,George Kassiotis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.