All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn the twenty-first century, many of us are searching for natural methods of treating ailments and promoting a more healthy lifestyle. Reiki is the perfect solution - a wonderfully simple and effective form of hands-on healing that applies universal energies to treat the mind, body and spirit. Using a simple and clear approach, the enclosed book Reiki explains the guiding principles behind this healing art. With sections on chakras, reiki hand positions, what to expect in a reiki session, and how to become a reiki healer, this is the perfect introduction to a fascinating and increasingly popular therapy.
- Author BiographyChristina Moor is a reiki master with several years' experience. She is based in Brighton.
- Author(s)Christina Moore
- PublisherHaldane Mason Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleRBF-AHBS
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaldane Mason Ltd
- Content Note48 colour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Contained items statementContains Other book format and General merchandise
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.