All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionReinforced Concrete Structures explains the underlying principles of reinforced concrete design and covers the analysis, design, and detailing requirements in the 2008 American Concrete Institute (ACI) Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary and the 2009 International Code Council (ICC) International Building Code (IBC). This authoritative resource discusses reinforced concrete members and provides techniques for sizing the cross section, calculating the required amount of reinforcement, and detailing the reinforcement. Design procedures and flowcharts guide you through code requirements, and worked-out examples demonstrate the proper application of the design provisions. Coverage Includes: mechanics of reinforced concrete; material properties of concrete and reinforcing steel; considerations for analysis and design of reinforced concrete structures; requirements for strength and serviceability; principles of the strength design method; and, design and detailing requirements for beams, one-way slabs, two-way slabs, columns, walls, and foundations.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Fanella, Ph.D., S.E., P.E., F.ASCE, is Associate Principal, Klein and Hoffman, Inc., a structural and restoration engineering firm. He is the author of numerous technical publications including Design of Low-Rise Concrete Buildings Based on the 2009 IBC (ICC; 2009) and a series of articles on time-saving design methods for reinforced concrete. Dr. Fanella took part in the post-9/11 investigation of World Trade Center Towers 1, 2, and 7, and was the primary author of reports detailing the methods and codes used during the design and construction of the structures.
- Author(s)David Anthony Fanella
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2000
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date08/09/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1250 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.