Reinspiring the Corporation: The Seven Seminal Paths to Corporate Greatness by Mark C. Scott (Hardback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $86.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.46Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJob Spec: Construction of Cathedral in Chartres, North West France Dimensions: 34m high, 130m long Materials: 500,000 tonnes of limestone, 176 stained glass windows Style: Gothic Time Frame: 30 years Confronted with this project would you screw it up and bin it? Probably. Why? Because the task is too ermous? Because the goal is too hard to achieve? Because you could t get the people in your organization to buy into the idea? But, wouldna t it be fabulous if you could achieve this, or its equivalent, in your place of business. How then could the construction of Chartres cathedral be achieved? Individuals working on a largely voluntary basis hauled and hammered stone, strained on pulleys, and mixed mortar to craft this monumental building. What drove them? A vision -- the fulfilment of something in which they all consummately believed; something that validated the unrewarded toil; something they believed in fully. They call it Faith. What this achievement confirms is what is possible if people believe strongly eugh in what they are doing. If the human soul buys into an idea with a passion, with total commitment, the bounds of what we are collectively capable are quite simply astounding. What would it be like for a company if fifty thousand souls were as single--mindedly driven to do what they did at Chartres? What would AT&T look like? IBM? ABB? Your company? This book argues that it is possible for the corporation to inspire and harness comparable committed, co--ordinated energy. The process is called Reinspiration. Apply it within your corporation and reap the benefits.
- Author BiographyMark C. Scott is an Executive Vice President of Lighthouse Holdings, a newly created global marketing communications group. Until recently, he was Operations Director at WPP Group plc., prior to which he worked for a number of years as a management consultant in Europe and the USA. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School and was educated at both Oxford and Cambridge Universities. He is the author of Value Drivers and The Intellect Industry, both published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- Author(s)Mark C. Scott
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight448 g
- Width180 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.