All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionOnce regarded as a system in decline, public service broadcasters have acquired renewed legitimacy in the digital environment, as drivers of digital take-up, invators and trusted brands. Exploring this remarkable transformation, Reinventing Public Service Television for the Digital Future engages with the new opportunities and challenges facing public service media, outlining the ways in which interactive techlogies are w expanding the delivery of diverse goals and enhancing public accountability. Drawing on fifty interviews with media industry and academic specialists from four countries this seminal work explores the constraints and possibilities of the public service system and its prospects for continued survival in the age of on-demand media.
- Author BiographyMary Debrett is Lecturer in Media Industries at La Trobe University, Australia. She has a professional background in television and video production having worked as a senior editor for Television New Zealand and as a freelance documentary-maker and researcher.
- Author(s)Mary Debrett
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.