All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe demise of the international socialist community led to a loss in preferential markets for Cuban sugar industry. In response to the current crisis this volume gathers over a dozen recognized world experts on Cuban agroindustry to analyze specific topics and make recommendations that would reinvent the industry for effective transition to a free market environment.
- Author BiographyJose Alvarez, professor of food and resource economics at the University of Florida's Everglades Research and Education Center, Belle Glade, is a recognized expert on Cuba's agricultural issues and on the sugar agroindustry. Jorge F. Perez-Lopez, an international economist, has conducted research and written on many aspects of the Cuban economy, including national income accounting, energy issues, and foreign trade and investment.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRural Economies in Transition
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width169 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byJorge F. Perez-Lopez,Jose Alvarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.