All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinventing the Lati Television Viewer examines the relationship between language ideologies and the exploitation of markets within the television industry. A proliferation of television networks owned by large media conglomerates are attempting to reach U.S. Lati viewers with English-language programming. As these dominant mainstream networks enter the Hispanic television space, they are redefining the Lati audience in ways that more closely resemble the mainstream population.
- Author BiographyChristopher Chavez is assistant professor in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Christopher Chavez
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight390 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.