All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionRejection? It's thing to be afraid of...Maybe you avoid situations where you might be rejected. You don't apply for that dream job. You don't ask for that pay rise. You don't ask that person on a date. But it doesn't have to be that way - the only thing standing between you and your goals...is you. Jia Jiang had allowed his fear of rejection to rule his life. But he decided to take radical action: he quit his job and spent 100 days deliberately seeking out scenarios where he would likely be rejected, from ordering donuts interlinked and iced like the Olympic rings to asking to pilot a light aircraft. And something remarkable happened; Jia t only learned how to cope with rejection but also discovered that even the most outrageous request may be granted - if you ask in the right way. In this infectiously positive book Jia shares what he learned in his 100 Days of Rejection, explaining how to turn a '' into a 'yes', and revealing how you too can become Rejection Proof and achieve your dreams.
- Author BiographyJia Jiang is founder of the popular blog and video series '100 Days of Rejection'. His story has been covered by dozens of news outlets, including Bloomberg Businessweek, Yahoo! News, the Huffington Post, Forbes, Inc.com, MTV, Gawker, the Daily Mail, Fox News and CBS's The Jeff Probst Show. A native of Beijing, China, Jiang came to the United States as a teenager to pursue his dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Jiang holds an MBA from Duke University and a bachelor's degree in computer science from Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Jia Jiang
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight170 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.