Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionTitle: Relation des ope rations de l'arme e russe en Hongrie, sous les ordres du feldmare chal prince de Varsovie, comte Paskevitch d'Erivan, pre ce de e d'un aperc u historique sur la Hongrie. L.P.Publisher: British Library, Historical Print EditionsThe British Library is the national library of the United Kingdom. It is one of the world's largest research libraries holding over 150 million items in all known languages and formats: books, journals, newspapers, sound recordings, patents, maps, stamps, prints and much more. Its collections include around 14 million books, along with substantial additional collections of manuscripts and historical items dating back as far as 300 BC.The HISTORY OF EUROPE collection includes books from the British Library digitised by Microsoft. This collection includes works chronicling the development of Western civilisation to the modern age. Highlights include the development of language, political and educational systems, philosophy, science, and the arts. The selection documents periods of civil war, migration, shifts in power, Muslim expansion into Central Europe, complex feudal loyalties, the aristocracy of new nations, and European expansion into the New World. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ British Library Tolstoi, Yakov Nikolaevich; 1850. 4 . 9315.e.16.
- Author(s)Yakov Nikolaevich Tolstoi
- PublisherBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBritish Library, Historical Print Editions
- Weight467 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.