All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success and importance of three previous volumes, Relational Psychoanalysis continues to expand and develop the relational turn. Under the keen editorship of Lewis Aron and Adrienne Harris, and comprised of the contributions of many of the leading voices in the relational world, Volume 5 carries on the legacy of this rich and diversified psychoanalytic approach by taking a fresh look at the progress in therapeutic process. Included here are chapters on transference and countertransference, engagement, dissociation and self-states, analytic impasses, privacy and disclosure, enactments, improvisation, development, and more. Thoughtful, capacious, and integrative, this new volume places the leading edge of relational thought close at hand, and pushes the boundaries of the relational turn that much closer to the horizon. Contributors: Lewis Aron, Anthony Bass, Beatrice Beebe, Philip Bromberg, Steven Cooper, Jody Messler Davies, Darlene Ehrenberg, Dianne Elise, Glen Gabbard, Adrienne Harris, Irwin Hoffman, Steven Kblauch, Thomas Ogden, Spyros Orfas, Stuart Pizer, Philip Ringstrom, Jill Salberg, Stephen Seligman, Joyce Slochower, Donnel Stern, Paul Wachtel.
- Author BiographyLewis Aron, Ph.D., is the Director of the New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis. He was the founding president of the International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy (IARPP), and was formerly President of the Division of Psychoanalysis (39) of the American Psychological Association. Dr. Aron was the founding President of the Division of Psychologist-Psychoanalysts of the New York State Psychological Association (NYSPA), and was Distinguished Professor of Psychoanalysis in The Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program at the C. W. Post Campus of Long Island University. Dr. Aron is internationally recognized as a teacher and lecturer on psychotherapy and psychoanalysis. He teaches numerous ongoing study groups to professional therapists. Dr. Aron is in the private practice of psychotherapy and psychoanalysis in Port Washington and New York City, and he provides consulting and development services to executives, businesses, associations, and organizations. Adrienne Harris, Ph.D., is Clinical Associate Professor at the New York University Postdoctoral Program in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis, and is a Visiting Scholar at the Psychoanalytic Institute of Northern California. She is an Associate Editor of Psychoanalytic Dialogues, and a Consulting Editor for Studies in Gender and Sexuality. She has co-edited The Legacy of Sandor Ferenczi with Lewis Aron, and Storms in Her Head: Freud and the Construction of Hysteria with Muriel Dimen. Her book on developmental theory and chaos theory, Gender as a Soft Assembly, was published in 2005.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleRelational Perspectives Book Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white halftones
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAdrienne Harris,Lewis Aron
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.