All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducate young adults and build their self-esteem so they can make informed choices! Specially designed for teaching adolescents and adults with developmental disabilities. The STARS 2 model focuses on four areas: Understanding Relationships, Social Skills Training, Sexual Awareness, and Assertiveness with the goals of promoting positive sexuality and preventing sexual abuse. Assessment tools help identify the strengths and needs of each individual, and then the activities can be catered to address specific needs.
- Author BiographySusan M. Heighway, MSW, PNP-BC, APNP, completed her education at the University of Wisconsin - Madison and is a certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Madison, USA. Susan Kidd Webster, MSSW, ISW, is a Senior Lecturer and Field Faculty Associate at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, USA.
- Author(s)Susan M. Heighway
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.