All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionHere it is! A book designed to give middle-aged men the dating advice they've always wanted but never knew they needed. Presented in a playful and funny way with illustrations and resources to help you along. Remember, it's meant to be fun... but I suspect if you give it a try, you'll find it has some very helpful information. Enjoy!
- Author BiographyKathryn Allen was born in Phoenix, Arizona and has lived there most of her life. She has a Journalism degree from the University of Arizona and a Veterinary degree from Cornell University. She is currently divorced with two grown children. She owns a small animal hospital in Phoenix where she lives with her three dogs and a cat.
- Author(s)Kathryn Allen
- PublisherPachyderm Books
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPachyderm Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Padian,Tracy Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.