All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionAn ordinary young woman's sheltered world is suddenly shattered, forcing her to embark on a journey of self-discovery, opening her life to intrigue and adventure which may ultimately destroy her...
- Author BiographySusan J. Towne - After obtaining both a university degree and a college diploma, Susan worked for twelve years as a corporate law clerk, a position she gladly vacated to become a stay-at-home mom to her two daughters. She began the process of creating Relative Deceptions many years ago, when her thirty year-old heroine, Meg, was the same age. While she continued to age and started a family, Meg remained ever-youthful, the tale of her journey half-finished. Several years ago when she asked her husband what he would like for his birthday, he said he wanted to know the rest of Meg's story. She obliged with enthusiasm, reawakening her passion for writing and for the story her characters had to tell. She currently resides with her family in St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. Relative Deceptions is the first of a Meghan Donnelly/Jackson Shea adventure trilogy.
- Author(s)S.J. Towne
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.