All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeared toward advanced undergraduate and graduate students of physics, this text provides readers with a background in relativistic wave mechanics and prepares them for the study of field theory. An introductory section, covering particles and wave functions, precedes the three-part treatment of particles of spin zero, particles of one-half, and collision and radiation processes.
- Author BiographyErnesto Corinaldesi is Professor Emeritus of Physics at Boston University. He is also the author of Classical Mechanics for Physics Graduate Students.
- Author(s)Ernesto Corinaldesi
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.