All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionAlbert Einstein's Relativity: The Special and the General Theory (1920) is a cornerstone of modern physics. Einstein intended this book for 'those readers who, from a general scientific and philosophical point of view, are interested in the theory, but who are t conversant with the mathematical apparatus'. Indeed, within the vast literature on the philosophy of space and time, Einstein's Relativity shall remain an illuminable and intelligible exposition, highly quotable as one of the most lucid presentations of the subject matter and a launching pad for any further inquiry on the fascinating features of our universe.
- Author BiographyAlbert Einstein (1879-1955) was the modern world's greatest scientific superstar. A Nobel laureate, the author of the special and the general theories of relativity, and a key figure in the birth of quantum mechanics, Einstein was also a humanist fighter for peace and freedom.
- Author(s)Albert Einstein
- PublisherBarnes & Noble Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Series TitleBarnes & Noble Library of Essential Reading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarnes & Noble Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byRobert Lawson
- Introduction byAmit Hagar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.