All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA church in deep debt with attendance down by the thousands. A college that had lapsed into a coma, its buildings in shambles, its faculty demoralized, its enrollment at rock bottom. A university facing lawsuits, scandal, and near-bankruptcy.Each situation involved different financial needs, different lost dreams, different personal wounds. But they each had one thing in common: each needed a leader who could restore hope, vision, and viability.Dr. Mark Rutland has led three institutional turnarounds over the past twenty-five years. He has seen organizations that were dying come to new life. And he kws the steps you need to take right w.How do you kw what to do to help your church or organization make it, even when circumstances and personnel challenges seem too much to handle? Here are the answers. As Dr. Rutland writes in this New York Times bestseller, the true leader can say, This book is for the rugged visionaries who see in the wreckage a hope for the future and are willing to pay the price for a relaunch.
- Author BiographyDr. Mark Rutland is the founder and president of Global Servants. Rutland, the third president of Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was also president of Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida. Rutland holds graduate degrees from Emory University and California Graduate School of Theology. This is his fourteenth book.
- Author(s)Mark Rutland
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight340 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.