All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch studies have proven what you already kw: relaxation is good for your health. In fact, it is vital. Yet for many of us, relaxation is elusive even when we re on vacation. With Relax Rx, hypsis and mind-body medicine expert Dr. Steven Gurgevich gives you a surefire way to ease the stress and anxiety of everyday life, whenever and wherever you choose.Using his clinically designed audio program of guided trancework sessions, you will learn how to use self-hypsis to reduce physical tension, relieve anxiety, and create inner calm in 10 minutes or less. Join Dr. Gurgevich for 11 sessions to quiet both mind and body, including: Course objectives: Recognize differences between physiological symptoms of stress and relaxationObserve how imagination can be used to create positive feelingsUtilize creative visualization to support the relaxation processPractice breathing exercises that facilitate relaxationPractice self-hypsis to achieve a relaxed stateThe Relaxing Breath a trancework session based on Dr. Andrew Weil s most powerful method for relaxation and stress reductionA Blessing Ceremony journey to a sacred place at your center to receive the blessing of relaxationWalk to the Sea, Your Private Island, and other self-hypsis vacations Relax to Sleep the most gentle of hyptic inductions to guide you into a good night s sleepClinical trials show that hypsis is one of the most accessible and effective ways to tap into the mind-body connection for enhancing your health. With Relax Rx, Dr. Steven Gurgevich presents potent trancework sessions and self-hypsis techniques for harnessing one of your body s most important healing tools the power of simple relaxation.WARNING Possible side effects of practicing the self-hypsis techniques in this program include restful sleep, increased energy, and improved mental clarity.
- Author BiographySteven GurgevichSteven Gurgevich, Ph.D., is a psychologist specializing in behavioral and mind-body medicine. He is a faculty member at the University of Arizona's College of Medicine, where he teaches mind-body medicine to physicians at Dr. Andrew Weil's Program in Integrative Medicine. He is a fellow and approved consultant of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis, where he also provides training to professionals.
- Author(s)Steven Gurgevich
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight118 g
- Width153 mm
- Height149 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time135
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.