Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, for people who experience anxiety and panic attacks, explains how anxiety occurs and offers a simple three-step process to prevent it. Written in a conversational, easy-to-read style by a doctor specialising in medical hypsis, the book is accompanied by a CD that provides a self-hypsis process to prevent anxiety and panic attacks that has been used to treat thousands of people. The CD teaches people how to relax in less than a minute, replace negative thoughts with positive ones in less than a second, and change from a pessimistic to an optimistic style of thinking.
- Author BiographyDr Patrick McCarthy MB. Ch.B is New Zealand's only doctor specialising in and using medical hypnosis on a regular basis. A fellow of the Royal New Zealand College of GPs, he was president of the New Zealand Society of Hypnosis twice and has conducted workshops with clinical audiences throughout New Zealand, Australia, USA and the UK. A skilled public speaker and storyteller, Dr McCarthy has also worked with various organisations to teach staff how to be more optimistic.
- Author(s)Dr. Patrick McCarthy
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Weight525 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.