All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables readers to learn practical and effective exercises to overcome stress and anxiety and improve their lives. This book presents seven techniques to experience relaxation.
- Author BiographyLillian Nejad PhD is a clinical psychologist who has been working in the public mental health and community health systems in Melbourne, Australia for over ten years. She specialises in helping individuals manage their stress and anxiety and has developed and facilitated many groups on relaxation, stress and anxiety management. Katerina Volny BSc is a psychologist who has worked in public mental health and private practice settings in Melbourne, Australia. She is experienced in cognitive-behavioural techniques to treat a wide variety of individuals who experience stress and anxiety.
- Author(s)Katerina Volny,Lillian Nejad
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Weight86 g
- Width118 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time60
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.57
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.05
- AU $22.81Trending at AU $28.22
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.53
- AU $13.34Trending at AU $24.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.