Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood by Curtis Stone (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor me, there are few things that are more relaxing than lingering at the table with good friends . . . But I kw that for a lot of people, putting together a meal, especially for guests, is the opposite of relaxing . . . I m here to tell you: It doesn t have to be that way. from the Introduction Aussie Curtis Stone, host of TLC s Take Home Chef, is best kwn for his laid-back approach to cooking. Though he s worked as head chef in several Michelin-starred London restaurants, some of his most memorable meals are the ones he s shared with friends at home. Now, Curtis shows you how to have as much fun in the kitchen as your guests are sure to have over a comfortable, unforgettable meal. In Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone, you ll find everything from First Thing in the Morning bites and Brunches to Blow Their Minds to Weekend Lunches and Something to Eat on the Sofa. With the home cook in mind, Curtis avoids off-putting culinary lingo and hard-to-find ingredients. Instead, he picks what s in season and just around the corner. This down-to-earth approach results in wonderfully interesting and flavorful taste combinations that are perfect for parties or just hanging out with a close friend or loved ones. Recipes include: Caramelized Nectarines with Yogurt and Honey Crispy Tortilla with Ham, Chile, Spinach, and Fried Eggs Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad with Pepper-Crusted New York Steak Pan-Fried Calamari with Roasted Asparagus Salad Homemade Salted Caramel Popcorn Baby Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives Sticky Chicken Drumsticks Red Curry with Lobster and Pineapple Veal Cutlet Coated in an Aged Jack Cheese Crust Slowly Cooked Brisket with a BBQ Bourbon Sauce Creamy Mascarpone and Parsley Polenta Brownie Cupcakes These delicious recipes and Curtis s infectiously easygoing attitude are all it takes to end your entertaining stress and get you and your guests into a relaxing mood.
- Author BiographyCURTIS STONE is the host of TLC s top-rated Take Home Chef. He trained under famous chef Marco Pierre White in London, working as head chef at three of his restaurants. He regularly appears on the Today show and was voted one of People magazine s sexiest men alive. Originally from Melbourne, Australia, he lives in Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.curtisstone.com.
- Author(s)Curtis Stone
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClarkson Potter
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1166 g
- Width205 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographer(s)Quentin Bacon
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.