All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionJesus called his followers to exchange the heavy yoke around their necks for his light one. So why are so many Christians feeling weighed down and burned out? The simple answer is that they are being told from many pulpits across the country what they should be doing for God. Bestselling author Andrew Farley calls this for what it is--works-based religion--and then shares with readers biblical wisdom on the neglected art of resting in Christ. Anyone longing to experience true release from the crushing expectations that the world throws their way will find life and rest in Farley's revolutionary message.
- Author Biography<b>Andrew Farley</b> is the lead pastor of Ecclesia: Church without Religion and bestselling author of <i>The Naked Gospel</i>, <i> God without Religion</i>, <i>Heaven Is Now</i>, <i></i>and <i>The Hurt & The Healer</i>. Andrew's writings have been featured by national news outlets such as PBS, ABC, and FOX, and his live call-in radio program airs nationwide on Sirius XM. Connect with Andrew on Facebook and Twitter (@DrAndrewFarley). Learn more at www.AndrewFarley.org.
- Author(s)Andrew Farley
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.