Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.78
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $91.04
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $52.74
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.87
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.74
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionAt the edge of the Atacama Desert - one of the driest places on earth - solar astromer Rebecca Weatherhead, PhD, sits writing the confession she thought she'd never write: about crimes that she still isn't quite sure were crimes. She has arrived in San Pedro de Atacama to record a total eclipse of the sun: historically, one of the most terrifying events in Nature, as - without warning - day becomes night. And w, after the event, she stays on alone: considering her violent youth, her future, and strange fears of her own.
- Author BiographyArrived with Queen Elizabeth II - and still keeps in touch with Her Majesty to the greatest degree possible. Author of six books, and many shorter works.
- Author(s)Nate Briggs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.