Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.48
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes, letting someone into your heart is the bravest risk to take. Claire Nixon is a twenty-year-old college dropout with a secret she'll never tell. Then she meets sexy Adam Parker. Claire kws the flirting is harmless, but guys like Adam mean trouble. Then a seemingly incent comment spurs a bet between them: if Adam can get Claire to reveal the secret that made her leave her college and her life behind, she has to re-enroll. Claire's sure she can win. She's perfected the art of forgetting her past. But she isn't prepared for Adam's relentless pursuit, and she's definitely t prepared when her first love, rock-star Chris Knight - and her heartbreaking secret - comes banging down her door...You can also read books two and three in the Shattered Heart series - Pieces of You and Bring Me Home. New Adult Contemporary Romance: Due to strong language, drug reference, and sexual content, this book is t intended for readers under the age of 18.
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cassia Leo loves her coffee, chocolate, and margaritas with salt. When she's not writing, she spends way too much time watching old reruns of Friends and Sex and the City. When she's not watching reruns, she's usually enjoying the California sunshine or reading - sometimes both. She is the author of the bestselling Shattered Hearts series, and the hugely popular Luke and Chase series.
- Author(s)Cassia Leo
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight187 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.