All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses IS/IT architects, developers, program managers, product managers, and quality managers who are considering or responsible for applications that will be virtualized or deployed on a cloud. Topics covered include reliability risks, meeting customer's expectations, and how to maximize service availability and reliability of virtualized and cloud-based deployments. Working from first principles, this book considers the impact on virtualization and cloud computing in terms of both what design for reliability diligence is most appropriate, and how best to leverage virtualization and cloud to best assure market expectations.
- Author BiographyERIC BAUER is a reliability engineering manager in the Software, Solutions and Services Group of Alcatel-Lucent. The holder of more than a dozen U.S. patents, he is the author of Design for Reliability: Information and Computer-Based Systems, Beyond Redundancy: How Geographic Redundancy Can Improve Service Availability and Reliability of Computer-Based Systems, and Practical System Reliability, also available from Wiley-IEEE Press. RANDEE ADAMS is a consulting member of technical staff in the Software, Solutions and Services Group of Alcatel-Lucent and the coauthor of Beyond Redundancy: How Geographic Redundancy Can Improve Service Availability and Reliability of Computer-Based Systems.
- Author(s)Eric Bauer,Randee Adams
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight714 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.