All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes vel software concepts to increase reliability under user-defined constraints. The authors' approach bridges, for the first time, the reliability gap between hardware and software. Readers will learn how to achieve increased soft error resilience on unreliable hardware, while exploiting the inherent error masking characteristics and error (stemming from soft errors, aging, and process variations) mitigations potential at different software layers.
- Author BiographyMuhammad Shafique received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) , Germany in 2011. Before, he was with Streaming Networks Pvt. Ltd. (2003-06) and WorldCall Multimedia (2001). Mr. Shafique received his B.Sc. Engineering degree (4 Gold Medals) from University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Lahore, Pakistan in 2000. He then completed his Masters in Information Technology (2 Gold Medals) from Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS) in 2003. He has also acquired an in-depth understanding of various video coding standards (HEVC , H.264/AVC , MVC, MPEG-1/2/4).
- Author(s)Jorg Henkel,Muhammad Shafique,Semeen Rehman
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 83 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 113 colour tables, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.