Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the relationship between corporate policies and religion, this in-depth report explores the impact of religious accommodation in the workplace from the perspective of human resources professionals. Areas covered include organization leadership, the religious diversity of employees, the impact of religious accommodation on employee perceptions, and claims for discrimination based on religion. Presenting an analysis of results, this report examines differences by industry, staff size, and employment sector.
- Author BiographySociety for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management with more than 550 affiliated chapters and members in more than 100 countries.
- Author(s)Society for Human Resource Management
- PublisherSociety for Human Resource Management
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAlexadria, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Human Resource Management
- Weight95 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.