All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores numerous themes (including the influence of ethgraphy on religious education research and pedagogy, the interpretive approach to religious education, the relationship between research and classroom practice in religious education), providing a critique of contemporary religious education and exploring the implications of this critique for initial and continuing teacher education.
- Author BiographyJoyce Miller is an Associate Fellow at the Warwick Religions and Education Research Unit at the University of Warwick. Ursula McKenna is a part-time Research Fellow in Warwick Religions and Education Research Unit based in the Institute of Education at the University of Warwick, England. Kevin O'Grady is Faculty Leader for Religious Education, Personal, Health and Social Education, Citizenship and Careers at Aston Academy and Associate Fellow in the Warwick Religious and Education Research Unit.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Religion and Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJoyce Miller,Kevin O'Grady,Ursula McKenna
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.