All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis facilitator's multireligion guide for the foundational school phase deals with the following issues: What is religious education? How should young children be introduced to the beliefs and customs of different religions? How can attitudes of tolerance and respect be fostered in children? How should the educator deal with multireligion education? Educators of young children, students of education, and lecturers at teacher training colleges will find this title an invaluable aid. Religion in life orientation is a practical guide to religion education in the classroom and is geared to age-appropriate and child-centred instruction. It meets all the requirements of OBE (Outcomes-based Education) and the Revised National Curriculum Statement.
- Author(s)Chrissie Steyn
- PublisherUnisa Press
- Date of Publication15/07/1998
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPretoria
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintUnisa Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.