All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionFrom colonial times to the present, an insightful examination of how courts have determined the extent to which religion is accommodated in American public life. * A-Z entries cover people, laws, events, and concepts that have shaped the legal debate over religion in the United States * A chrology begins in colonial times and extends through the present, with a special focus on important court cases of the 20th century
- Author BiographyJames John Jurinski is a law instructor at the University of Portland, Portland, OR. He is the author of ABC-CLIO's Religion in the Schools: A Reference Handbook and Tax Reform: A Reference Handbook.
- Author(s)James John Jurinski
- PublisherABC-CLIO Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOn Trial S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintABC-CLIO Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight629 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.