CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative course gives you the flexibility to deliver Key Stage 3 Religious Education however you want - both thematically and/or by religion. InspiRE comprises two parallel sets of books: Themes to InspiRE, three books (one for each year of Key Stage 3) that cover the n-statutory Programme of Study for Religious Education through an exploration of thematic issues and concepts. Religions to InspiRE, seven 'by religion' books that exemplify the themes and expand them from the points of view of the major religions of the UK - in this case Roman Catholic Christianity. Each book is supported by an accompanying Teacher's Resource Book. Religions to InspiRE: Roman Catholic Christianity: - Contains a series of lessons in three major themes - each with a 'big assignment' at the end which allows you to asses pupil's progress against the eight level scale - Engages all your pupils in their learning and enable them to progress with differentiated pupil centered activities and variety of stimulus material for each lesson - Helps you teach, plan and assess learning whether you are a n-specialist or a time-strapped Religious Education teacher.
- Author BiographyDiane Kolka is a practising teaching of religious education, and experiences author of a number of religious education books for both pupils and teachers. She is a senior examiner for a major awarding body. Series Editor: Steve Clarke is a deputy headteacher who specializes in RE. He has written a number of books for secondary pupils of RE across the range of religions. He has recently conducted research projects in RE and curriculum change.
- Author(s)Diane Kolka,Steve Clarke
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/06/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleINSP
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight280 g
- Width213 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.