All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume set within The SAGE Reference Series on Leadership tackles issues relevant to leadership in the realm of religion. It explores such themes as the contexts in which religious leaders move, leadership in communities of faith, leadership as taught in theological education and training, religious leadership impacting social change and social justice, and more. Topics are examined from multiple perspectives, traditions, and faiths.
- Author BiographySharon Henderson Callahan is an Associate Professor of Practical Theology and Leadership at the School of Theology and Ministry, Seattle University. She has served in some capacity as Associate Dean for the institution for twenty years. Elected to the Woman in Leadership team for the Association of Theological Schools at the 2012 biennial, she also serves as President of the Academy of Religious Leadership. She has been on the editorial board of the Journal of Religious Leadership for ten years, and was the third recipient of the Called and Gifted Award bestowed by the Association of Graduate Programs in Ministry (AGPIM). She has co-authored and edited a series of eight texts collected in the Scripture and Leadership Training (SALT) curriculum.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2957 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine91 mm
- Edited bySharon Henderson Callahan
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.