Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel like something is always wrong, that you can't seem to get it right in your relationship with God Then you probably have a diseased faith - thankfully, there is way back to the incence and freshness of the hour you first believed. There are only two ways to approach faith: a human-centered approach, or a God-centered one. A human-centered approach rests on human effort and persistence-human coulds and shoulds It seems ble to work hard to secure godly, fruitful living. But a human-centered faith is fundamentally wrong and harmful. It is about human PERFORMANCE, which ultimately leaves people tired, oppressed and feeling distant from God. A God-centered faith, on the other hand, is refreshing, surprising and urishing to the human soul. True freedom is found whenever we center our faith on the PERSON of God and t the PERFORMANCE of humankind.
- Author BiographyEd Gungor has been in ministry for over twenty-five years. Ed and his wife, Gail of thirty years, have four children and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Ed currently serves as Senior Pastor at Peoples Church in Tulsa and travels around the U.S. speaking in churches and universities and conducting seminars.
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Ignite
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Weight292 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.