Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionMost American Citizens could t tell you what kind of government we are supposed to have, even though many recited it each day before class. How can someone love something they kw thing about? Our nation is filled with those in uniform who have sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution but could t tell you what Article 4 Section 4 says, or any other Article for that matter. How can someone defend something they kw thing about? Many in this nation could t recite the Bill of Rights without the need to look them up. How can someone exercise a Right that they kw thing about? Igrance is defined as lack of kwledge or information. This more than sums up a large portion of Americans today in regard to the important things. The question is: Are you one of the informed, or one of the igrant? History is beginning to repeat itself once again. Can you guess were these igrant masses are going to end up? RELOADED - An American Warning is yet ather chance intended to provide intellectual separation from those deemed the low information masses. The ideas in this book may scare you, but we must confront these problems head on. There are many problems we face these days, but you must remember one thing: Before we can receive the right answers about what to do, we must first be willing to ask the right questions about what is wrong.
- Author(s)David M Robertson
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.