All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- Description* Brings together well--established contributors and emergent scholars in postcolonialism. * Presents essays in dialogue with each other to create a controversial collection that examines the current state of postcolonial studies.
- Author BiographyDavid Theo Goldberg is Professor of African American Studies and Criminology, Law, and Society at the University of California, Irvine and Director of the system--wide University of California Humanities Research Institute. His books include The Racial State (2002), Race Critical Theories: Text and Context (2002, co--edited with Philomena Essed), and Racist Culture: Philosophy and the Politics of Meaning (1993). Ato Quayson is Lecturer in the English Faculty, Director of the African Studies Centre, and Fellow of Pembroke College at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of Strategic Transformations in Nigerian Writing (1997), Postcolonialism: Theory, Practice or Process (2000), and Calibrations: Reading for the Social (2002).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2002
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight706 g
- Width180 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAto Quayson,David Theo Goldberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.