Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionRemake Television: Reboot, Re-use, Recycle, edited by Carlen Lavigne, examines multiple definitions of television remakes, from reboots (like Charlie's Angels) to adaptations (The Walking Dead) and sequels (Doctor Who). It addresses cross-cultural issues while also interrogating the changing contexts and challenges posed by generational and media format shifts.
- Author BiographyCarlen Lavigne holds a Ph.D. in communications studies and teaches at Red Deer College in Alberta, Canada. She is the co-editor of American Remakes of British Television: Transformations and Mistranslations and the author of Cyberpunk Women, Feminism and Science Fiction: A Critical Study.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarlen Lavigne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.