Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Ferris wheel to the integrated circuit, feats of engineering have changed our environment in countless ways. Here are the stories of the personalities behind the wonders, as well as the wonders themselves.'
- Author BiographyHenry Petroski is the Aleksandar S. Vesic Professor of Civil Engineering and Professor of History at Duke University, where he also serves as chairman of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. The author of seven previous books, he has received grants from the National Science Foundation and fellowships from the National Endowment for the Humanities and the National Humanities Center. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Henry Petroski
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/1999
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note25 b&w illustrations and photographs
- Weight240 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.