All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemapping Asian American History discusses new frameworks such as transnationalism, the political contexts of international migrations, and a multipolar approach to the study of contemporary U.S. race relations. Collectively, the essays in this volume challenge some long-held assumptions about Asian-American communities and point to new directions in Asian American historiography.
- Author BiographySucheng Chan is Professor Emerita of Asian American Studies and Global Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and former chair of its Asian American Studies Department. She has also taught at UC Berkeley and served as Provost of Oakes College at UC Santa Cruz.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCritical Perspectives on Asian Pacific Americans
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight472 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited bySucheng Chan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.