All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an exploration of the future of narrative discourse. The authors have identified six potential paths, drawing patterns of narrative and visual, pedagogy and possibility. The volume begins with Tales of the Digital Self. By telling stories we define ourselves. This struggle to understand who and what we are is even more amplified on the Web where identity is almost liquid. The authors in the second section picture how stories will be told in the future. In Pixels of Heroes and Heroines, we reconnect the future of narrative discourse to its literary roots. Although it is important to consider the forms narratives will take in the future, it is equally important to consider how these stories will be taught. This is the issue authors take up in Stories from Wired Desktops. Chapters move into the realm of the political in Views of Tech-Identity and Virtual Spaces. The volume concludes with the chapters in Critical Reflections on Project UNLOC.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Height180 mm
- Edited byGian S. Pagnucci,Nicholas Mauriello
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.