All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features thought-provoking, mind-bending puzzles designed to get synapses sizzling. Half the puzzles are based on real news stories, history, and science facts. It is t easy, but great fun. Time to test the brain again! Our lateral thinking experts, Sloane and MacHale, have concocted ather terrific selection of thought-provoking, mind-bending puzzles designed to get your synapses sizzling. Each mental teaser presents a mini-scenario, and it's up to you to tease out the secret twist. Plus, to make this book extra special, about half the puzzles (the 'Lateral Factuals') are based on real news stories, history, science facts and more. They're t easy, but thinking laterally has never been such crafty fun.
- Author BiographyPaul Sloane studied engineering at Cambridge University and works in software marketing. His passion for lateral puzzles started when he met a dwarf standing on a block of ice in an elevator. His first book, Lateral Thinking Puzzlers, was published by Sterling in 1991, and has gone on to become a bestseller. Des MacHale is Associate Professor of Mathematics at University College in Cork. Following a chance meeting between Paul Sloane and Des MacHale in 1991, the two have written many popular books of lateral thinking puzzles, all published by Sterling.
- Author(s)Des MacHale,Paul Sloane
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.