Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.44Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Gus Albourne finds himself as sole inheritor of Aunt Augusta's cottage in the Sussex village of Hangburton, he has more than just a property on his hands. Why him and t Robert, his more deserving brother? Gus needs answers. As he searches for the truth behind the legacy, the cottage begins to reveal its secrets and Gus realises he's looking at his own life story. Only it's t the version he kws. Millie Hope is searching for her missing daughter, Karen. When Millie's ex-husband dies, finding Karen becomes even more urgent. But there's more than one barrier to the search. For a start, there's Jack, Karen's terrifying ex-boyfriend. And then there's the reason Karen disappeared in the first place, which seems less certain as time goes on. Friendship between Gus and Millie deepens into something more as they share confidences over endless cups of tea in the back room of Millie's shop. But how can they begin to think about the future when the past is clamouring to be rewritten?
- Author(s)Deirdre Palmer
- PublisherCrooked Cat Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrooked Cat Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.