Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderfully whimsical debut that proves ordinary people can do extraordinary things In the mountain town of Remarkable, everyone is extraordinarily talented, extraordinarily gifted, or just plain extraordinary. Everyone, that is, except Jane Doe, the most average ten-year-old who ever lived. But everything changes when the mischievous, downright criminal Grimlet twins enroll in Jane's school and a strange pirate captain appears in town. Thus begins a series of adventures that put some of Remarkable's most infamous inhabitants and their long-held secrets in danger. It's up to Jane, in her own modest style, to come to the rescue and prove that she is capable of some rather exceptional things. With a page-turning mystery and larger-than-life cast of characters, Lizzie K. Foley's debut is thing short of remarkable.
- Author BiographyLizzie K. Foley (www.lizziekfoley.com) has an MA in education from Harvard and has taught women's studies at Northeastern University. She has also worked in story development in the film industry in LA. She currently lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with her husband and son and four poorly trained dogs.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Foley
- PublisherDial Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers
- Weight431 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.