All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Description1. Agreeing Or Disagreeing In English - A. Agreeing In English; B. Disagreeing In English 2. Agreements and Disagreements With Statements -- A. Affirmative Addition to Affirmative Remarks (Agreement with Affirmative Remarks); B. Negative Addition to Negative Remarks (Agreement with Negative Remarks); C. Negative Addition to Affirmative Remarks (Disagreement with Affirmative Remarks); D. Affirmative Addition to Negative Remarks (Disagreement with Negative Remarks) Exercises Sample This: - 1. Agreeing Or Disagreeing In English -- A. Agreeing In English -- Expressions to show agreement: Absolutely! Exactly! I agree entirely. I agree to some extent. I agree with you entirely. I agree with you in part/principle. I agree with you up to a point. I am of the same opinion. I assume so. I believe so. I completely agree (with you). I couldn't agree more. [used to show total agreement] I see exactly what you mean! I simply must agree with that. I think so. I totally agree! I was just going to say that. It is absolutely clear. Me too! No doubt about it. That seems obvious. That's exactly what I think. That's right! That's true. That's for sure. That's quite true. That's so true. There is doubt about it that. True eugh. Yes, I agree! Yes, OK. You are absolutely right. You are right. That's a good point. You could be right. You have a point there. A1. Affirmative Addition to Affirmative Remarks - I (Agreement with Affirmative Remarks - I) -- PATTERN - 1 -- USING 'SAME SUBJECT' IN AFFIRMATIVE ADDITION -- STRUCTURE: Yes/So/Of course, etc. + Subject + Verb- 'Be/Do/Have/Modal' NOTE: You can also use phrase That's true! Example 1: Affirmative Remark - She is originally from Britain. Agreement (Affirmative Addition) - Yes, she is. [yes ] subject + verb- 'be'] OR That's true! Example 2: Affirmative Remark - Authorities are gathering evidences. Agreement (Affirmative Addition) - So, they (= authorities) are. [so ] subject + verb- 'be'] OR That's true! Example 3: Affirmative Remark - People across the world are taking to yoga and meditation. Agreement (Affirmative Addition) - Yes, they (= people) are. [yes ] subject + verb- 'be'] OR That's true! Example 4: Affirmative Remark - She was the most studious student of the batch. Agreement (Affirmative Addition) - Of course, she was. [of course ] subject + verb- 'be'] OR That's true! Example 5: Affirmative Remark - The police were seeking an arrest warrant for a suspect. Agreement (Affirmative Addition) - Yes, they (the police) were. [yes ] subject + verb- 'be'] OR That's true!
- Author BiographyManik Joshi was born on Jan 26, 1979 at Ranikhet and is permanent resident of Haldwani, Kumaon zone of India. He is an Internet Marketer by profession. He is interested in domaining (business of buying and selling domain names), web designing (creating websites), and various online jobs (including 'self book publishing'). He is science graduate with ZBC (zoology, botany, and chemistry) subjects. He is also an MBA (with specialization in marketing). He has done three diploma courses in computer too. ManikJoshi.com is the personal website of the author.
- Author(s)MR Manik Joshi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.