All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the rich artistic culture of the Northern Netherlands in the seventeenth century. The numerous types of Dutch art that dominated seventeenth century Holland are exploredlandscape, genre, still life, seascape, biblical and mythological subjectsas well as the societal and political context that encouraged such richness and diversity.
- Author BiographyMARIAN BISANZ-PRAKKEN is curator of Dutch drawings at the Albertina. She lives in Vienna.
- Author(s)Marian Bisanz-Prakken
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note120 b&w and 150 colour illustrations
- Weight2083 g
- Width368 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.