All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionRemedies in Construction Law brings together various well - established strands of the law and considers practical remedies for breach of contract and tort in connection with construction projects. This is the first time that the subject of remedies has been approached in this way with regard to construction law specifically. The book also includes chapters on how to resolve a dispute through different methods of alternative dispute resolutions.
- Author BiographyRoger Ter Haar QC is a silk at Crown Office Chambers, London, where his wide-ranging practice includes construction and engineering dispute resolution. Camilla Ter Haar is a barrister at Five Paper Chambers, London, where her successful practice encompasses construction law litigation.
- Author(s)Camilla ter Haar,Roger Ter Haar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleConstruction Practice Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInforma Law
- Weight929 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.