All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLexi wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident, thinking it's 2004 and she's a twenty-five-year old with crooked teeth and a disastrous love life. But, to her disbelief, she learns it's actually 2007 - she's twenty-eight, her teeth are straight, she's the boss of her department - and she's married! To a good-looking millionaire! How on earth did she land the dream life??! She can't believe her luck - especially when she sees her stunning new home. She's sure she'll have a fantastic marriage once she gets to kw her husband again. He's drawn up a 'manual of our marriage', which should help. But as she learns more about her new self, chinks start to appear in the perfect life. All her old colleagues hate her. A rival is after her job. Then a dishevelled, sexy guy turns up...and lands a new bombshell. What the happened to her? Will she ever remember? And what will happen if she does?
- Author BiographySophie Kinsella is an international bestselling writer. She is the author of many number one bestsellers, including the hugely popular Shopaholic series. She has also written seven bestselling novels as Madeleine Wickham. She lives in London with her husband and family.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Audio
- Weight168 g
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read bySally Phillips
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time195
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.