All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Doris is found directing traffic in the middle of the night, her daughter Jessica is forced to put her in a home. Clearing out the family house in preparation for selling it, Jessica comes across secrets her mother kept from her long before her memory began to erode under Alzheimer's Disease. The kwledge Jessica uncovers as the family secrets are revealed and past memories are stirred, is fleshed out by the revelations Doris herself provides as her story unravels backwards. But the biggest secret of all is only brought to light when a medical research programme requires blood samples.
- Author BiographyHazel McHaffie is a trained nurse and midwife who has carried out extensive research into medical ethics and has lectured around the world. She is widely published in the medical and academic spheres, and her move into fiction is a culmination of her far-reaching medical knowledge and her creative writing talent. Her previous novel was short listed for the British Medical Association award.
- Author(s)Hazel McHaffie
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.