All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionRemember Valley Forge tells the ultimate survival story. Travel the trail of defeat that leads Washington's ragtag army to seek winter refuge at Valley Forge. Read from a teenage soldier's diary and a doctor's gruesome accounts of disease, hunger, and cold. Learn of plots against Washington and spies who aid the enemy. Discover why farmers sell the British food as the Continental Army starves and a powerless Congress looks on. Learn the true story behind the amazing achievements of the winter soldiers. A time line, archival images, maps, Web sites, source list, and index make this an excellent research tool for students. National Geographic supports K-12 educators with ELA Common Core Resources.Visitwww.natgeoed.org/commoncorefor more information.
- Author BiographyThomas B. Allen is the author of many books on subjects ranging from military history to espionage to sharks. He has written several acclaimed titles for National Geographic, including Remember Pearl Harbor, George Washington Spymaster, and Harriet Tubman, Secret Agent. He lives in Bethesda, Maryland, where he is a founding member of the Writers' Center. Visit Thomas B. Allen on the Web at www.tballen.com.
- Author(s)Thomas B Allen
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width236 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.