All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionCo. E was part of Symon's Regiment, 1st Regiment, and commanded by Angus Morrison, recently Ordinary of our county. They went by rail from Thomasville to the sand walled artillery fort on the Great Ogeechee, protecting a vital railroad bridge, just upriver, from federal gunboats. Under the higher command of Gen. Lafayette McLaws and the post command of Major Anderson of nearby Leban Plantation, they faced Sherman's huge well armed forces who needed to punch through to obtain supplies from the federal fleet. Co. E had 47 men on duty when Sherman's much larger force attacked late on Dec. 13, 1864.
- Author(s)Stephen W Edmondson
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.