All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis engaging book details the wide variety of model kits produced by Revell Inc of Venice, California, from the 1950s through the 1970s. Over 545 colour photographs display many of the much sought after kits, ranging from automobiles and ships to aircraft and spaceships. Also included are a fascinating history of the company and the men and women who drove its success, a detailed recounting of the wide ranging, exquisitely detailed models produced, discussions of the artists who brought the box art to life, a bibliography, and a model kit index providing listings of the models produced, their variations, and their value in the secondary market. Newly updated values are found in both captions and the index. Anyone collecting or building models will be fascinated with this book.
- Author BiographyThomas Graham has published extensively on the history of the modern hobby industry and is a frequent contributor to Fine Scale Modeler magazine. He is the author of Greenberg's Guide to Aurora Slot Cars and Greenberg's Guide to Aurora Model Kits. Thomas and his wife Susan live on the banks of the scenic St. John River.
- Author(s)Thomas Graham
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note550+ colour photos
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.