Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionRemembering the Mulberry Tree is a memoir written from the heart. You will be taken back to a place in time, when kids made their fun without toys, games were made up and life was quite simple. You will re-live some of your own childhood while reading Remembering the Mulberry Tree . You will find yourself laughing and crying all at the same time. Remembering the Mulberry Tree will warm your heart as you read about a young girl growing up in a large family on a farm in Southwest Wisconsin. You will find yourself admiring this family who even during the tough times found joy in living. Remembering the Mulberry Tree is a fast paced book, that you will find yourself reading more than once and smiling each time. Curl up, grab your tea and enjoy the delightful stories.
- Author(s)Audrey Rue
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.